May 19, 2017
Location: 12951 Bandera Rd., Helotes, TX 78023
Category: Special Events
The City of Helotes hosts Movie Night at the Park for the enjoyment of its citizens who enjoy that small town atmosphere. The event includes a free concert from the Helotes Area Community Band, a bouncy slide for the kids, food vendors, a free raffle prize drawing, Looney Toons, and a kid's movie. Feel free to bring your own food and drinks.
Location: The green area behind City Hall at the Helotes Municipal Complex.
Click here to view the Event Layout & Parking Map
Cost: Free to the public.
Recommended: We recommend you bring your own chairs / blankets, bug spray, suntan lotion, flash light, and umbrella.
Date and Time of Event:
- Movie Night is held the third Friday, May through September.
- The Movie starts at sunset. See http://www.timeanddate.com/sun/usa/san-antonio
- Looney Toons cartoons play about 10 to 15 minutes before the movie.
- The Band Concert starts at 7 p.m.
- The Event begins at 6 p.m. and concludes when the movie ends.
May 19 - Finding Dory (Disney)
June 16 - The Secret Life of Pets
July 21 - Pete's Dragon (Disney)
August 18 - Moana (Disney)
September 15 - The Jungle Book (Disney)
Accepting Applications Starting: April 7, 2017
Deadline for Submitting Applications: Monday before the event. Click here to download application.
Cost to apply: No charge.
Set Up Time:6 p.m. the day of the event.
Disband Time: When the movie ends.
- Vendors will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis with a limit of seven.
- Generators are not allowed due to noise.
- Priority will be given to non-profits, and vendors with food items / prices geared toward children.
- No duplication of items will be allowed.
When you donate to Movie Night at the Park you are helping the City keep this wonderful event going year after year. If you would like to sponsor Movie Night at the Park, please fill out the Sponsorship Form below to make a monetary donation.
Click here for Sponsorship Form.
If you would like to donate a raffle prize, kid friendly activity, free food, volunteer hours or any other donation please coordinate with the City of Helotes Special Events Team. You can do this by emailing City Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 210-695-5916.