Temporary Sign Permit

Please complete the following Temporary Sign Permit Application Form for all signage projects within the City of Helotes and its Extraterritorial Jurisdiction.

This application is a City of Helotes application and should only submitted if it pertains to the City of Helotes jurisdiction. Applicants are responsible for verifying if an address is located within the City or its ETJ. This can be done by using the City of Helotes Corporate Limits & ETJ Map located at the link http://www.helotes-tx.gov/city-department/maps/. The applicant should also ensure that all information provided on the application is correct.

Questions should be directed to the Development Services Department at (210) 695-8877. Applications may also be filled out in person at the Development Services Department located at City Hall, 12951 Bandera Road, Helotes, Texas 78023. Office hours are Monday thru Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:45 p.m., except on Wednesday's when the Department is closed to the public.

Applications can take up to 10 business days to process.
*Note: Nonprofit organizations should contact the Development Services Department at (210) 695-8877 for assistance prior to completing this online application. 

Required if banner to be placed on property not owned by applicant.
Temporary signage shall not exceed 64 sq. ft.

I acknowledge that the form above is only an application. Receipt of the application and payment should not be interpreted as a receipt of a permit or permit number.

I acknowledge that this application may take up to 10 business days to process, and that the City of Helotes Development Service Dept. will contact me regarding any permit, permit number, or permissions granted for this application.

When signage is approved, the applicant must pick up the sign sticker to place on the back of the temporary signage from City Hall, 12951 Bandera Rd., Helotes, TX 78023.
Payment - $11.50